Saturday, November 8, 2008

A New Start... ...

Things never seem to be as they are, no matter HOW simple they show themselves to be.



After having a short stay with wordpress.com I have decided to move on to the "blogspot"... AND WE'LL see just how much of a "spot" it really is after I get to gettin with this here thing!



SOOOO, let me just give a small introduction before I keep on keepin on.



I'm really not trying to get any kind of social satisfaction out of writing these posts, more of a personal thing I guess you could say.



My husband and I are devout record collectors, a nice variety of the 60's, 70's, 80's rock, psych, heavy metal, thrash and comedy... a hand full of some old southern rock and country, reggae, rap and new school... and OF COURSE what record collection would be complete without (my husbands) horrid hair metal (a.k.a bad metal, also know as GLAM)... and very a NON inspirational part to my mental music encyclopedia, BUT always worth knowing about and sometimes EVEN saves the day. Music is what I love and live for, I really have no other hobbies that I can spout off at the top of my head.



We've been married almost 3 years (together for 7 years), We live in a comfortable little nook by the water and I wouldnt trade it in for the world, the sounds of water fowl in the morning and evening... really does alot for this hunter and piney's heart! The years of growing together as a family with my 13 year old step son, 16 year old cat... and finally A BABY ON THE WAY has been trying at times... but non the less, is always a lesson in life worth learning and growing from.

Saying all that... here is my first slice of things to come, I hope you find my writings educational and mentally rewarding!!!
Hit Counters

No comments: